Pea Protein – The future of healthy nutrition
Recent scientific research shows the importance of diet packed with plant-based products. This diet has been proven to be nutritionally rich and can affect the reduction of body mass index, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and at the same time it is super-economical.
Accordingly, more and more consumers are looking for plant-base products, with particular interest for pea protein. This legume is an excellent source of protein, and the method of extraction involves removing the starch and plant fibers, leaving the powder form protein that is added to smoothies, finished products in the food industry, desserts …
Health and nutritional benefits of pea protein
• Source of Lysine-Amino acid that is essential for the structure of connective tissue (skin, bones, ligaments). Additionally helps in absorption of calcium
• It is a hypoallergenic and non-glucose product
• 94% digestibility, easy for the stomach
• Rich in iron – helps in the production of blood cells, reduces the risk of anemia
• Has a low glycemic index – suitable for diabetics
• Contains magnesium – Helps regenerate the tissues, regulate blood pressure, improves brain function.
Gluten-free crackers Vitalia have a unique nutritional composition that is further enriched with pea protein. Available in 3 flavors, provide abundance of nutrients and functionalities:
Gluten free cracker with spinach, Parmesan and pea protein
Gluten- free cracker with chili, onion and pea protein
Gluten free cracker with seeds and pea protein
• Gluten-free – Suitable for gluten-sensitive people
• With super food – For optimum intake of omega-3 fatty acids
• High in fiber – For facilitated digestion and prolonged satiety
• Without palm oil
A small part of the health benefits include cholesterol regulation, improved digestion, stimulation and secretion of serotonin, maintenance of satiety … Consume crackers as a healthy snack in combination with tahini, as a supplement with cooked meals and salads or as a meal. You get a delicious and nutritious snack that keeps you satiated and gives you extra energy over the course of the day.