The benefits of raw food
Minimal food procession for maximum health
The trend of diet with raw ingredients dates back to the early 1800s, but it has only been in recent years that it reached the peak of popularity with so much focus on leading a healthy lifestyle.
The raw food is defined as “consumption of food heat-treated at a temperature lower than 48ºС.” What makes raw food special is the fact that the minimal procession contributes to retaining the original enzymes, nutrients and bioactive components.
Studies reveal that the consumption of raw food leads to increased energy, helps regulate body weight, reduces total cholesterol and concentration of triglycerides.
Vitalia Raw Bars – raw, vegan, gluten-free products, with no added sugar
As a leader in innovations and always up-to-date with the trends, Vitalia has created vegan “RAW BARS”, prepared with specially selected 100% raw ingredients, without gluten or added sugar, and a great amount of fiber for an excellent taste.
The main ingredient in all three flavors is the date, which contains 11% of the recommended daily intake of iron, minerals – calcium and magnesium and vitamins B and E.
Other ingredients and nutritional values:
RAW BARS with date, walnut and strawberry:
- Quinoa – a source of proteins and fiber, which strengthen the immune system and help regulate cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Walnut – a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, iron, selenium, calcium, zinc as well as vitamins E and B, macronutrients positively affecting the function of the nervous system.
- Strawberry – rich in antioxidants, which help fight free radicals.
RAW BARS with date, almond, chia and cocoa
- Chia – superfood, which is the greatest source of omega-3 fatty acids that helps regulate cholesterol among other things.
- Almond – abounds in proteins and omega 3-fatty acids as well as vitamin E, one of the most powerful antioxidants.
- Cocoa – rich in flavonoids which protect the walls of blood cells.
RAW BAR with date, fig, cashews and amaranth
- Amaranth – superfood rich in minerals (phosphorus and calcium), high levels of proteins and fiber that improve food digestion.
- Cashews – a unique ingredient rich in copper that stimulates the production of red blood cells, thus reducing the risk of anemia.
- Fig – a source of fiber and minerals: calcium, potassium and phosphorus, which help strengthen bones.
Enjoy the Vitalia raw bars with high-nutritional composition for energetic moments and vitamin-mineral recharge!