Fruit muesli is a mixture of dried fruits, 70% corn flakes and 30% fruit (raisins, apple, banana, fig, dates, plum). The selected dried fruits in combination with the corn flakes (oat, wheat, rye) represent an energetically rich and nutritional, healthy start to every new day.
The fruit muesli is a fruity healthy breakfast for the whole family. A nutritional meal for kids, sportspeople and pupils that is rich in fiber with no added sugar.
- The raisin abounds in vegetable fiber, calcium and iron, and can also substitute sugar in the diet.
- The apple contains: vitamins A, B, C, iron, potassium, calcium, proteins and sulfur.
- The banana contains: B6, magnesium, iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B.
- The dates contain: calcium, phosphorus – regulating and stimulating intestinal function through the 10 grams of dietary fiber present in them.
- The fig contains vitamin C, potassium, calcium, beta carotene (provitamin A) and vitamin B.
- The plum is rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E and beta carotene.
Build a healthy habit so that your day begins with a muesli meal (combination of corn flakes and fruit) completely soaked in milk that will guarantee a healthy and light meal full of energy.
Use: easy and quick preparation; soak 4 tablespoons of muesli (55g) in 200ml of milk or yogurt and leave for 10 minutes.