Tropical muesli represents a well-balanced healthy diet with wonderful taste and aroma. It is prepared by an original recipe of high-quality fruit and oat flakes. The tropical muesli brings the fruits of nature together. It is an original mixture of cereals (oat, rye, wheat), 35% exotic tropical fruit: pineapple, papaya, mango, dates, bananas, coconut and raisins that give tropical heat to all your mornings and 5% flax and sunflower seeds.
We have chosen the best-quality tropical fruit for our customers from the ecological regions of Taiwan that supplement the meal with natural vitamins and mineral, and give you the opportunity to experience the tropical areas of the Far East.
- The pineapple contains: potassium, provitamin A, vitamins E and C, B vitamins (biotin), vegetable fiber.
- The papayas contains: Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, minerals: calcium, potassium.
- The mango is rich in amino acids, vitamins E and C, flavonoids, beta carotene.
- The dates contain: calcium, phosphorus – regulating and stimulating intestinal function through the 10 grams of dietary fiber present in them.
- The banana contains: B6, magnesium, iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B.
- The coconut is rich in dietary fiber; it has low glycemic index and is a source of calcium and magnesium, thiamin and vitamin B6.
- The raisin abounds in vegetable fiber, calcium and iron.
- The mixture of flax and sunflower seeds is naturally rich in dietary fiber, iron, vitamin B1, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Tropical muesli is a light and quick meal with no added sugar and suitable for diets and fasts. It represents a nutritive healthy meal for kids, sports people and pupils.
Build a healthy habit so that your day begins with a muesli meal (combination of corn flakes, fruit and seeds) completely soaked in milk that will guarantee a healthy and light meal full of energy.
Use: the preparation is easy and quick; soak 4 tablespoons of muesli (55g) in 200ml of milk or yoghurt and leave for 10 minutes.