Tahebo tea is one of the wonderful gifts of nature originating in South America. It comes from the internal bark of the Taheboo tree, known as Ipe Roxo, which only grows in the uncontaminated ozone areas in the Andes, where the air is fresh and clean, free from smog, gases and pesticides. The Tahebo is the holy tree of the Calaway tribe, descendants of the ancient Incas, who also used it as a cure for many diseases. Today, there has been a scientific proof for the antibiotic, antifungal, analgesic and diuretic properties of the tree internal bark. The curative properties are due to the presence of lapachon and beta-lapachon (naphthoquinones properties) which are the two primarily active ingredients.
How does the TAHEBO tea help your body?
- It boosts the immune system, regulates the metabolism and at the same time encourages the formation of new, healthy and vital cells.
- It has a high content of easily absorbed iron (Fe), which improves blood flow in cases of sideropenic anemia and increases the percentage of oxygen in the blood.
- It strengthens and balances the immune system and prevents against a wide range of diseases.
- It improves blood circulation; it has a beneficial effect on the nerve system and helps in cases of insomnia and anxiety.
- It is helpful when treating gastritis, sinusitis, rheumatism, gonorrhea, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, myoma as well as liver diseases.
- It improves treatment of malignant diseases by increasing blood oxygen levels.
Preparation and dosage: put 3-4 teaspoons of Tahebo tea from Vitalia in 1 litre boiling water. Leave it to simmer for 3-5 minutes. Then reduce the temperature and leave it to simmer again for another 15 minutes. Filter the tea out in a non-metallic cup and drink it through the whole day. To increase the appetite, drink it 20 minutes before the meal.
Recommended dosage: 1 liter daily. The dosage and length of therapy for a particular disease is determined according to the individual clinical condition.